SALES MANAGER (POLISH LANGUAGE)
Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Sales manager to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As Sales Manager you will play an important role in building solid relationships in the B2B segment. You will be responsible for supporting our sales-driven in foreign market. Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, making presentations, frequent visits.
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent Polish language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written);
- Experience in B2B sales, with results that you are proud of, would be an advantage;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- Willing to travel abroad.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- A product that you can be passionate about selling;
- The opportunity to travel frequently attending meetings and exhibitions;
- An attractive compensation package with unlimited earning potencial.
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Induction program for newcomers in B2B and IoT academies.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 11 Eur/h up to 16 Eur/h (~1800 Eur - 2700 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.