SALES MANAGER (SPANISH LANGUAGE)
Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Sales manager to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, including identify market potential and find opportunities for growth;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, making presentations, frequent visits.
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent Spanish language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- Experience in B2B sales, with results that you are proud of, would be an advantage;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- Willing to travel abroad.
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written);
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- A product that you can be passionate about selling;
- The opportunity to travel frequently attending meetings and exhibitions;
- An attractive compensation package with unlimited earning potencial;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Induction program for newcomers in B2B and IoT academies.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 11 Eur/h up to 16 Eur/h (~1800 Eur - 2700 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.