2.150 - 4.150 €Neatskaičius mokesčių
Do you live and breathe data analytics? Are you passionate about data modeling and query building? Are you looking for a challenging opportunity within a fast-growing company?
We've got a role for you.
Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company ranked among the world's top three fastest-growing hosting brands. Our team consists of over 1,000 curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide. More than 29 million users enjoy our products, and we're dedicated to constantly improving their experience.
We're looking for an Analytics Engineer to help revolutionize how we use data to inform and aid strategic business decisions. You'll create and maintain data models so our teams can easily access and analyze data. You'll be lending your skills and knowledge to various projects, building queries, and modeling data for the business.
Does this role sound well suited to you? Then send us an application - we'd love to hear from you.
What You Will Do:
- Create and maintain data models and infrastructure that allow teams at Hostinger to access and analyze data easily.
- Engage with key stakeholders in other teams to clearly understand and scope analytical requests.
- Provide expertise in query building and modeling to ensure data is accessible in a timely, efficient, and usable manner.
- Review, optimize, document, and refactor existing data models to expand our database with clean code.
What We Expect:
- Experience building data models.
- Hands-on experience working with SQL.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (we use Tableau).
- Skills/programming knowledge (Python, R, etc.) would be nice to have.
- Experience working with Git and command-line is preferred but not essential.
- dbt is an integral part of how we work - experience with it would be a huge advantage.
- A combination of communication and technical skills.
What We Offer:
- An inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles.
- Freedom to achieve things, no micro-management, no reporting for the sake of reporting.
- Everything you need for your professional development from the latest working equipment to access to training courses, conferences, etc.
- State-of-the-art data stack: BigQuery, dbt, Airflow, Tableau, Python/R.
- A generous health insurance package.
- A hybrid work environment - work from our modern offices in Kaunas and Vilnius or your home office.
- Gross salary from 2150 to 4150 EUR/month (depending on your experience).
You are one step away from launching your career to new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Hostinger!
with subject "Analytics Engineer"
Siųsti cv.lt turimą CV
Siųsti prisegtą CV
Susijusios darbo sritys:
Jums taip pat gali būti įdomu