- Hardcore coding in Kotlin of high-performant business solutions;
- Be an active, participant in a high velocity scaled Agile process;
- Work alongside other Software Engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices as they relate to the project and general software engineering concepts;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Business Analysts, QA, and other team members to achieve elegant solutions which satisfy business needs, goals, and objectives;
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of development processes, technical solutions, and Edgewater itself;
- Test “your own” code via unit, integration and acceptance testing techniques to ensure delivery and quality goals are met;
- Diagnose and resolve issues with deployed systems using a variety of techniques including direct engagement with support personnel and customers.
- Experience in Kotlin programming, the Android 8 & 10 SDK, and with Google’s Android design principles;
- 2+ years of hands-on experience developing innovative Android apps (Java, Kotlin);
- Knowledge of Android UI design and ability to work closely with UI designers;
- Experience working in an agile software development lifecycle (SDLC) by designing, developing, and deploying working software through analysis of functionality as defined by a Product team;
- Comfortable and experienced identifying and implementing non-functional requirements, writing code that is clean, of good quality;
- Proficient with testing work-in-progress deliverables to make sure they meet acceptance criteria and functional requirements as defined by a Product team as well as non-functional requirements defined by the development team;
- Driven and wants to be part of a highly productive team that delivers products on a continual basis.
- A growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- Social Responsibility Initiatives;
- Team-building events and out-of-office activities;
- Creative, people-oriented, encouraging working environment;
- Personal budget for a year to raise professional competence;
- We also have our library, and anyone can order new books;
- Internal career development program “Bridge”;
- Cutting-edge technologies and tools;
- Kitchen full of snacks and drinks to boost your productivity;
- Office in the city center with parking for cars, bicycles, and scooters;
- The flexibility enables work-life balance;
- Private health insurance;
- Additional vacation days for each year spent with us;
- Solid salary and annual bonuses for the achieved results;
- $ 50.000 stock signing bonus or an annual equity award;
- Employee referral program.
with subject "Android Engineer"