Android/IOS App QA automation engineer
I am Darius Ratkus and I am leading TV & Media Core team in Telia Global Services Lithuania. We are a great team of highly skilled professionals, responsible for development of Telia TV platforms that are serving hundreds of thousands of customers. You can find our TV service in almost one fifth of Lithuanian households. And I’m very proud of every member of our team!
Your next challenge?
As a member of our team in our new offices in Vilnius and Kaunas, you will be a part of quality ensuring specialist working with high-end TV apps, solutions and integrations.
As an Android/iOS QA Engineer you will:
- Develop, implement and maintain automated tests for Android and iOS apps
- Perform manual functional and non-functional test for Android, iOS apps
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies, be ready to pitch new WoW and implement it
- Work with team to design, develop, and implement automated testing solutions using modern tools and frameworks (Webdriver IO, Appium, etc.)
- Analyse automated regression test results, production incidents and alerts (using Jenkins, CircleCi, Splunk or Grafana tools)
- Help scrum team to follow high quality standards by Co-operating with other Agile development team members in the production of a true Cross-platform products
Who are you?
As a QA Engineer you will play a central role in the quality assurance of our assigned Product Areas / Capabilities. The ideal candidate will be attentive to detail, flexible and comfortable working in a fast-moving environment. We are seeking candidates who have built and operated Android or iOS app test automation, are proactive, focused, and have a proven track record of outstanding results.
Your skills and experience:
- + 1 year experience in a complex projects (Web/Mobile)
- + 6 month test automation experience in building, executing, analyzing test scripts for Android and iOS mobile apps
- Strong understanding of the QA life-cycle as well as software life-cycle methodologies (Agile/Iterative)
- Easy to collaborate with cross-functional teams (external/internal)
- Have a good communications skills and fluent English
- Experience in automation servers (Jenkins, Buildkite , CircleCi, AzureDevOps server) which enables to build, test and deploy automated tests periodically seen as a strong advantage
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to “Reinvent better connected living” and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it's our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives
We offer a monthly base salary from 3165 EUR/month (gross) to 4748 EUR/month (gross) plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Free home internet
- Free TeliaPlay television
- Various Telia and partners' discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Access to Pluralsight
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at [email protected]