We are looking for a Application Architect for Party Management team.
Is this your next opportunity?
We are on a journey of digital transformation where we focus on the continuous development of our solid digital solutions in both business and private markets. Now is the chance for you to join our team on this exciting journey! The purpose is to design and implement common architecture and solutions for B2C, and B2B Customer onboarding, and customer data management by Telia Group entities in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Lithuania, and Estonia.
- Understanding the patterns implemented in the system and how to bring new solutions into the given Enterprise level "frame"
- Finding the best possible solutions to business problems including observing business activities technically and discussing expectations and solutions at Release Train/team level
- Functionality, use of existing systems and solutions, and risk assessment of their use
- Willingness and ability to create a roadmap in the perspective of a long-term view
- Knowledge of information systems within your domain
- Supporting development and colleagues with best practices
- Document, visualize, and update the architecture of solutions
- Coordinating the development of larger solutions and directing integrations
Is this you?
Since you are going to be working closely together with many different people you need to have good communication, guidance, and support skills and be a true team player. You have a broad horizon of the world of technologies, frameworks, programming languages, and platforms. You are able to plan and see the bigger picture, you are result oriented, analytical and you have good negotiation and argumentation skills. You possess a curious mind and willingness to step outside your comfort zone and are eager to learn new things. English is our common language; therefore, it is important that your English is fluent in both spoken and written.
- 3+ years’ experience as an Architect and 5+ years of experience as Software developer and/or DevOps engineer with software development experience within Tech stack referred below
- Strong analytical problem-solving mindset
- Understanding of Clean code principles and Clean architecture
- Understanding Agile software principles, experience with Scrum
- Good communication skills
- Degree in IT field
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
Technology stack we use and what we expect you to have:
- Java, Python, C# 5+ years of programming experience in any of them
- Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka
- PostgreSQL, MSSQL
Good to have:
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Understanding RESTful API’s
- Experience with distributed systems, event-based/ event-driven architecture (Apache Kafka)
- TMF knowledge
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
Information for Lithuanian applicants only:
Local labor legislation requires us to provide a salary range for this position. Please observe that this range only applies for Lithuania-based applicants that are hired in a Lithuanian location.The range for this position is 5687 - 8531 EUR. For candidates from other countries, local ranges will apply.
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more? Call me at +372 5885 4409, via email anytime: or reach out to me on LinkedIn. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – let’s make better happen!
In the last steps, required controls will be performed