Back-end Developer (Java)
Do you want to work in a modern and inclusive team where you create value for Telia Finance customers, while taking our IT solutions to the next level? Do you want to work in a team where together we find simple solutions to complex problems and constantly challenge each other to test new and exciting techniques and ways of working?
Ready to make better happen?
My name is Snehal Richter and I work as Head of Product Development in the B2C-area at Telia Finance. We are currently implementing a new organizational structure with a focus on DevOps, continuous deployment and SaaS-based cloud solutions.
In this role we are looking for someone who is communicative and who likes to take initiative, a driven person who wants to develop.
Is this you?
- At least 4 years of experience in backend development in Java
- Experience of working in an agile development environment
- Experience of working according to DevOps
- Hands-on coding and code reviews to maintain the highest code quality standards.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry best practices to ensure our products remain competitive.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise.
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement within the technical team.
- We see experience of working with test-driven development as a plus
- We also see experience of working with payment solutions with a focus on the end customer as a plus.
Telia is more than a workplace
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 3 165 Eur to 4 748 Eur (gross) monthly (this is a reference range; exact salary will depend on your competences). Plus annual bonuses which vary, depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
What happens next?
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact me at [email protected] or on LinkedIn.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. In the last steps, required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – Join us and make better happen!