Back-end Software Engineer
- Shift4 is embarking on a ground-up redesign of a legacy portal designed to empower, educate, and streamline workflows for our sales representatives out in the field looking to bring new business to the company, and manage their existing portfolios. Using technologies such as React, React Native, Node.js, TypeScript, Docker, and AWS, we are on an exciting path to reimagine the UX and self-service aspects of managing a customer portfolio. Our freedom, flexibility, and enterprise-level commitment to quality make it possible for us to deliver a truly great product—there’s no time for mediocrity. Working with us, you’ll have a chance to participate in all aspects of product development, from writing code to facilitating processes and helping come up with features.
- As a Backend Engineer, you will be joining a small dedicated Scrum team which feels more like a family than anything else. We value openness, growth, responsibility, and teamwork, and we hope that you have the same attitude.
- At least 3 years of experience building commercial software;
- Extensive experience working with SQL databases;
- Deep understanding of designing, implementing, and testing RESTful APIs using standards such as the Open API Specification
- Experience developing APIs for Mobile and Web front-end applications
- Experience with Git;
- Understanding of Docker containers and AWS ecosystem is beneficial;
- Strong problem solving and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment;
- Ability to learn, adapt and have an open mind;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related would be a plus.
- A growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- Social Responsibility Initiatives;
- Team-building events and out-of-office activities;
- Creative, people-oriented, encouraging working environment;
- Personal budget for a year to raise professional competence;
- We also have our library, and anyone can order new books;
- Internal career development program “Bridge”;
- Cutting-edge technologies and tools;
- Kitchen full of snacks and drinks to boost your productivity;
- Office in the city center with parking for cars, bicycles, and scooters;
- The flexibility enables work-life balance;
- Private health insurance;
- Additional vacation days for each year spent with us;
- Solid salary and annual bonuses for the achieved results;
- $ 50.000 stock signing bonus or an annual equity award;
- Employee referral program.
with subject "Back-end Software Engineer"