Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Business Analyst in Daily Banking Solutions – Digital Sales and Customer Advice
A career in Danske Bank Group IT is an opportunity to face new challenges in one of the most digitalized financial companies in the Nordic region.
Under Daily Banking IT belonging Digital Sales and Customer Advice team, which at the moment consists of 16 young, experienced professionals as well as interesting and really very nice human beings, is expanding and searching for a Business Analyst in a Book a Meeting squad.
We value healthy and creative work environment in the team therefore we search for another nice person who would be willing to grow and learn from other professionals by being involved in delivering the most advanced and attractive customer oriented digital solutions in a high-speed Agile environment.
- Transform business requirements into customer oriented IT solutions
- Take an ownership of systems
- Run a tide cooperation with a product owner
- Act as a negotiator between business and the development team
- Ensure qualified and timely communication to stakeholders
- Analyze, prepare, make a plan and carry out the tasks in the project related to business analysis
- Perform testing of developed solution
Required professional competence:
- Participated in a projects as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated experience of challenging others around you including the business, your team and your managers
- Strong stakeholder and time management skills
- Being good in English with written and verbal communication skills
- Having experience with SQL would be an advantage
- Having experience working in Agile set up would be an advantage
- Having experience in a global organization would be an advantage
Required personal skills:
- Matured work attitude and a strong sense of responsibility
- Constant will for the professional growth
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to take initiative and decisions when needed
- Positive and can-do attitude, good team-work skills as well as capability to work independently
- An inspiring multinational environment in a large IT organization
- Emotional healthy work environment with highly skilled, passionate and joyful colleagues
- A great opportunity of freedom and the real possibility to make a difference in your responsible area
- Cross business career opportunities in the organization
Please send your application to GSimkute@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.