- Analyze customers data (using existing dashboards as well as SQL), competitive landscape, and market trends to identify growth opportunities;
- Suggest, drive and analyze pricing and offering initiatives;
- Prepare business cases and model scenarios for more complex changes;
- Formulate business insights, provide actionable recommendations and support other teams in solution implementation.
- Cutting-edge structured and analytical thinking;
- Strong business sense and ability to see “behind the numbers”;
- Result-oriented mindset, communication and collaboration skills;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a business analyst or similar position.
- Bonus points for SQL knowledge.
- Inspiring culture and colleagues who work based on 10 key principles;
- Freedom and responsibility to drive commercial decisions to accelerate Hostinger growth;
- Everything you need for your professional development – internal academies, training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- An ability to work remotely from home or from an office in Vilnius/Kaunas;
- A gross salary ranging from 2400 to 4100 eur/month (depending on your experience and qualifications).
with subject "Business Analyst"