For more than 16 years, Alna Software has been developing individual software solutions and helping to implement outsourcing projects for Fortune 500 companies. We speak 9 languages and unite over 140 professionals.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (3)
Area of competence:IT, telecommunication
- We are looking for a senior Business Analyst for projects with our foreign client. The client is a huge corporation operating in more than 160 countries globally. The goal is to lead the business processes and implement best practices as standard business procedures.
- Planning and directing analysis of complex business problems.
- Stakeholder identification.
- Can communicate on strategic - tactical level.
- Participating in analyses which present cost versus benefit as a result of implementing the proposed new system(s).
- Working on multiple initiatives (projects).
- Requirements prioritization. Identify MVP.
- Willing to step up - is not reserved to only BA responsibilities.
- Proactive, willing to go an extra mile with proposing improvements.
- Working with users to determine and implement best practices as standard business procedures.
- Working with the appropriate resources to ensure that system rollout communications and training materials are made available.
- Maintaining accountability to functional owners / process sponsors for continuous improvement of processes and systems.
- Have at least 2 years of Business Analysis experience, with a minimum of 1 year demonstrating experience in custom software development projects.
- Comfortable with working with high degree of uncertainty.
- Initial requirement gathering, elicitation.
- Stakeholder management. Expectation management for stakeholders.
- Work prioritization.
- Adaptable - accepts that requirements can change (we work to the best of our knowledge, if knowledge changes, we change our approach).
- Supporter rather than problem raiser.
- Have to be an adviser to our stakeholders when they come up with new requirements.
- Open minded.
- Can work independently
- A motivated individual with a focus on achieving excellent results through being analytical, accurate, independent and responsible.
- Available to work flexible hours (project teams may span time zones).
- Ability to work effectively in an international team with strong collaboration, communication and business relationship skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word) and other software tools in order to perform analyses and reporting.
- Leadership skills.
- Experience in working within a financial environment is considered an advantage but not mandatory.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written).
- Experience with solid technology and international client.
- Challenging projects.
- Flexible working hours.
- Sports (yoga, badminton).
|Salary offered:||from 3.000 €/month to 4.200 €/month (gross)|
Competitive salary depending on competences you have.
|Working time:||Full time|
Remote work option
|E-mail:|| with subject "BUSINESS ANALYST"|
|Address:||Lvovo g. 105A, Vilnius|
- Send your CV: https://talent.cake.hr/jobs/65a693ee-bf83-4307-86e5-2fc968b3627c
- We will only contact selected candidates.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: