Business Intelligence Analyst
Role is responsible for supporting functional activities, by creating, maintaining and providing insights of management information related, but not limited to key performance indicators, forecasting, trends and adherence reporting. Successful individual will require regular interface with functional leaders and supervisors to understand underlaying developments. She / He will also be expected to provide support for functional and site leadership preparing for executive and other relevant meetings where management information is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds solid operational reporting portfolio for better business operations management and decision making
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to analysts and decision makers.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and building reports
- Provide ad hoc analysis on business needs
- Understands business expectations and acts as a sparring partner for functions
- Experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau and PowerBI driven dashboards
- Ability to extract data from different data source (SQL database, Rest API, other)
- Expert in MS Excel, including VBA programming
- Solid skills in visualising data.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- GBS / Call center experience is significant advantage
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and stakeholder management
- Ability to perform other functions as required in the nature and scope of position
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes
- Focus on your long-term career
- Access to best in class training and development programmes
- Work with 5000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment
- Attractive benefits including performance-based bonus, health, accident, life insurance, private pension, team events and more
Mėnulio st. 7
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.