Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Collaboration Engineer in O365 and Cloud Collaboration
Collaboration Platform team have a goal to help Danske Bank employees to collaborate, reach agreements and create value for customers by using modern means of electronic communication. We work hard to ensure that communications in electronic space are safe, accessible and simple to use. We use MS Exchange, Skype For Business, Cisco Telepresence and other collaboration technologies. You will be contributing to common goal by developing, operating and maintaining cloud based messaging and collaboration solutions.
- Maintain, support and develop cloud based collaboration solutions like O365 suite (MS Teams, Yammer, Stream), Facebook Workplace, Slack.
- Track and optimize cost and build technology roadmaps to align people, process, and technology to business initiatives
- Lead operations lifecycle and improvements initiatives (scaling out, monitoring)
- Participate in solving major incidents and performing RCA.
- Ensure proper change control.
- Perform capacity management.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Minimum a higher education of 3 years duration (Bachelor / equivalent experience/education or higher (preferably a master). Further education of 3-4 years' duration
- Experience deploying, configuring and supporting O365 suite collaboration applications.
- Experience with MS Exchange 2013/2016 environments
- Experience with Skype for Business 2016 environments
- Good understanding of Active Directory and cloud authentication methods.
- Experience in other messaging solutions such as anti-virus/anti-spam appliances and or applications, archiving solutions, mobility solutions or real-time collaboration solutions a plus
- Solid understanding of network infrastructure and concepts.
- Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic, and analytical skills for problem solving.
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end IT process, including architecture, design, implementation and operation.
- Solid understanding of ITIL processes.
- Excellent English.
- Good teamwork skills and attention to details.
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to RPladaite@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.