Cyber Security Architect
Communication services are embedded in all parts of our society, and we all depend on it in our daily lives. In such landscape Cybersecurity solutions protecting the Telia network are vital for the operations of 100s of companies, millions of people and critical Emergency and Governmental services. I’m Marton Sabli, and I’m leading the IT Production Architecture team. We are responsible for the architecture of all IT Production solution across 6 Telia countries, and I’m looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Solution Architect to join our team of experts.
Is this your next opportunity?
You as a Cybersecurity Solution Architect will oversee the design and development of the systems operated by the Global Security Operation Center (GSOC), protecting the Telia network & infrastructure. In this role you will ensure that technology solutions are scalable, secure, and maintainable over time, create solution architecture and design that is reflected through solution artifacts, as well as collaborate and guide application architects to ensure that technology solutions are developed according to the defined architecture and design.
Cybersecurity Solution Architect will also review and approve integrations to ensure that they align with the overall architecture and design as well as stays up to date with the latest trends and best practices in technology architecture and development.
You will be working in a team of 10+ Experts & Senior Expert IT Architects, who are driving the IT Production Architecture work in their specific competence domains.
Is this you?
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have advanced collaborative skills to work with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Can solve problems with a passion for concrete results within a set timeframe.
- Are creative and innovative, engaged, and ambitious.
We expect you to have a strong professional background with relevance for this position:
- Proven record of accomplishment of acting as a solution architect in Cybersecurity domain.
- Proven experience integrating Cybersecurity systems e.g., Splunk, Sentinel One, Vulnerability Management scanning systems, SOAR (Automation tools) etc.
- Competence in Linux and Windows security hardening and logging.
- Competence in Networking security with focus on Firewalls, IPS, IDS and proxies.
- Have experience presenting the solutions in the architecture to technical communities and Business stakeholders.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field is required.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support your need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we offer a monthly base salary from 5 600 EUR to 7 400 EUR plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results. Additionally, each Telia Global Services Lithuania employee receives additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2023-11-25
Required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – Let's make better happen!