Cyber Security Engineer
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them;
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks;
- Test and identify network, system and web application vulnerabilities;
- Investigate security events and implement solid plans of incident response;
- Mitigate attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Design and develop a set of security standards and practices to protect the company’s systems and information assets;
- Cooperate closely with teams in relation to fixing cyber security issues;
- Help to develop and maintain cybersecurity awareness program;
- Assist with systems auditing and access control management;
- Document incidents and generate reports for team members and stakeholders;
- Automate repetitive tasks.
- Extensive Linux knowledge;
- 3+ years of experience working in the cybersecurity field;
- Patch management, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention knowledge;
- In-depth understanding of security frameworks and risk management methodologies;
- Good understanding of modern IT and cloud technologies;
- Enough skills to write scripts or code (in any language);
- Analytical mind with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Good communication skills - the ability to translate complex IT matters to those without an IT background;
- Advanced English language skills (writing, reading, speaking);
- Bonus points for cybersecurity-related certifications.
- Penetration testing especially of web applications;
- DevOps or DevSecOps experience.
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours;
- Everything you need for your professional development – latest working equipment, training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team which is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Gross salary from 3300 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
with subject "Cyber Security Engineer"