To dig deeper into data field of Telco industry.
- Perform ticket-level tasks independently (e.g. create automated data pipelines combining multiple data sources, create personalized marketing campaigns, analyze and communicate the results to internal and external stakeholders).
- Translate business requests/problems into technical solutions and be able to solve them end to end.
- Create logical and innovative solutions to complex business problems with a focus on automation and improvements to the user/customer experience.
- Formulate requests and tasks for internal teams (engineering, product, others) in order to fulfill client needs.
- Support and educate junior colleagues when needed.
- Onboard new team members.
- At least 2 years of experience in data analytics and/or data modeling.
- Is proficient in SQL, Python and Git.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Understanding of data flow from source to end customer.
- Ability to break down problems into individual tasks and design simple architectures.
- Ability to assess impact of changes on a process level.
- High attention to detail and team player attitude.
- Fluent in communication with external stakeholders.
- Hands-on knowledge of any big data stack Cloudera/Apache (Airflow, Spark, Hive, Impala), AWS, or other vendors.
- Hands-on knowledge of BI tools: Tableau, PowerBI or similar.
- Any other hands-on programming language experience.
- Telco industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Benefits & Personal learning budget – 2000 EUR annually.
- Time dedicated to learning.
- Ownership in your role.
- Mindletic – the app for your mental & emotional health.
- All the support you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- And the most important thing – you will be part of a great international team!
with subject "Data Analyst"
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.