- Execute deep-dive analysis of customers data and test various hypotheses to identify growth opportunities;
- Formulate business insights and provide actionable recommendations for management and other teams;
- Build automated dashboards and reports that provide a view of business performance.
- Cutting-edge analytical thinking;
- Strong business sense and ability to see “behind the numbers”;
- Results-oriented mindset, communication and collaboration skills;
- Hands-on experience working with SQL;
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (we use Tableau);
- Knowledge of programming (Python, R, etc.) would be nice to have;
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in a data analyst/business analyst or similar position.
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Freedom and responsibility to drive fact-based business decisions;
- Everything you need for your professional development – internal academies, training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- State-of-the-art data stack: BigQuery, dbt, Airflow, Tableau;
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Gross salary from 2500 - 4150 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
with subject "Data Analyst"