Get ready to
- Create, modify and sustain product performance dashboards using Looker
- Write and schedule scripts producing clean and necessary data using Looker and/or Bigquery (both SQL-based)
- Analyze product performance, marketing performance, and user behavior issues and provide insights/suggestions for product managers/ product leads/ marketing managers
- Investigate and solve data issues: data quality, data discrepancies, missing data
- Be able to work independently and within the team.
- Take ownership of tasks and initiatives
We expect you to
- Have proven advanced SQL skills: ability to join and manipulate data of various types (String, Integer, JSON, Struct), write parameterized scripts, debug SQL code
- Have experience working with at least one of BI tools: Power BI, Tableau, Looker, ClickView, or similar
- Have data analysis skills: experience in generating valid data insights
- Have strong communication skills: timely, clear, and consistent sharing of information, work progress, and findings
- Understanding of digital business and digital marketing, awareness of main KPIs
- Have hands-on experience with Python, R, KNIME
Gross salary range is 2300–5800 EUR/month.
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.
Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym, and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office all the time? Work in a hybrid model from wherever you want! We’ve got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick – monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- Want to work entirely remotely? Why not — let’s do it. We’ll make your working experience as comfortable as possible with whichever work model you choose.
- We know that you work hard every day – but sometimes, you might need a change of scenery to get those creative juices flowing. That’s why we offer you to bond with your colleagues on teambuilding trips. If your team ever needs to recharge, choose a destination, and we will cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need – no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 3 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative HealthTech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing HealthTech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual — wear what you want.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists, schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session, or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
*Additional conditions apply based on your residence location.