Tech Lead in Data Governance
Data Governance Lead Engineer
We are expanding Data Analytics Hub in Telia Global Services Lithuania which mainly consists of data analysts, data engineers and martech developers. Team members of this Hub are strongly integrated into Common Products and Services Analytics unit to build awesome data and analytical products for customers across all countries of Telia Company.
I’m Daina Rutkauskienė, Head of Data Analytics Hub and looking for team members who are eager to join our fast-growing unit.
Is this your next opportunity?
You will have a key role in the Analytics Data Governance virtual team, leading and coordinating technical vision, roadmap, architecture and design for our data governance tool stack. You will collaborate with stakeholders in central Analytics Platforms and local Analytics units and play a central part in defining target capabilities for the data governance tool suite and scaling of the tool suite in the organization. Your responsibilities will include:
- The design and technical vision for Data Governance tool suite, including data catalog, data lineage, business glossary, data quality
- Active participation in Business Roadmap planning and solution design for prioritized capabilities
- Active participation in technical development of tool suite and solutions and roadmap creation
- Support and guide development team to ensure solution excellence
- Collaborate with Solution Architects to align with overall Analytics target architecture
- Stay updated on latest market trends and industry best-practices as input for continuously updated technical vision
We are on a journey to become the new generation telco, and we believe that we can offer you an interesting opportunity where you will take part in continuous learning, work on improvements with your colleagues, and have fun along the way!
Is this you?You are someone self-driven who is passionate about data products design and development. You can express your vision clearly and have earlier experience in designing technical solutions. You are communicative and enjoy working in collaboration with multiple stakeholders to define needs and requirements.
- Self-driven and motivated
- Visionary with ability to see the big picture
- Understands and anticipates stakeholder needs and demonstrates it in suggested solutions
- Approach problems in a structured and collaborative way to identify short and long term solutions
- Curious and can pick up new knowledge quickly, applying it using previous knowledge
- Seeks and acts on feedback from stakeholders to improve the quality of the solution
- 7+ years experience in working with enterprise level IT solutions
- Experience in leading engineering teams and successfully delivering new products
- Expert proficiency in Python and Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience from working with PySpark, Java, Airflow, Unix, and open source solutions
- Experience in working with solution design
- Experience in integrating with different technologies, e.g. rest APIs, Java, Python, JSON
- Experience from working with GitHub, Airflow, AWS is meriting
- Understanding of Datawarehousing concepts - data modeling, data architecture, and data ingestion methods and practices.
- Professional proficiency in English spoken and written
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 4556Eur (gross) to 6834 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses which vary, depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance;
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment;
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics.
New ways of working. We really care about people, so in response to the current situations in the country we will invite selected candidates to virtual interviews. We are also ready to fulfill all the necessary conditions to ensure successful work from home, including a technical gear delivery, onboarding process, trainings and more.
It’s more than just a job!Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
Interested? Want to join? Don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to learn more about the position you are welcome to contact Daina Rutkauskienė [email protected] or on LinkedIn. Required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia - let's make better happen!