Data Visualisation & Reporting Analyst
kevin. is different. While everyone was talking about a payments revolution, we hit reset. We’re rebuilding financial transactions from scratch. So they’re faster, more efficient, and more secure for everyone. Our global team of experts has already made first-of-a-kind breakthroughs, creating account-to-account payments in-app and in-store. But we’re just getting started. We need driven people who see, show, and build different because it’s time to scale up. So, if you want a fast, fresh, and flexible place to grow, be bold. Join kevin.
As our new Data Visualisation & Reporting Analyst, you will:
- Transform complex data and insights into compelling visuals.
- Create & maintain business reports for various departments.
- Support data team with report creation and design for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist other members of the team with their development and increase their technical awareness and ability to develop complex reporting solutions.
- Provide & maintain documentation of reports’ usability and guidance.
- Regularly examine & update reports from Data, UI & Design perspective.
- Communicate with various stakeholders to identify business needs for the reporting functionality.
- Implement adjustments to the reports based on identified solution and user feedback.
- Working with colleagues across all disciplines and at every level within the organisation.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 2 years of experience using Tableau (Advanced user).
- Previous experience creating interactive dashboards, highly formatted reports & KPI solutions.
- Building data models via BI platform.
- Experience handling complex reporting & interactive dashboards.
- Clear and effective communication.
- Detail-oriented to provide accurate reports to the audience.
- Knowledge of Data visualisation concepts in business reporting.
- General knowledge of business operations and information flow.
- Continuous learner.
- Inquisitiveness skills.
- Curious to find out the reasoning for an action.
- To have a Tableau certification would be advantage.
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €2530 to €3910, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working schedule – just bring us the results on time.
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions with full ownership of your tasks and decisions
- Remote working from wherever you are in Europe, in compliance with your local law requirements and labor code
- The latest Apple MacBook and accessories to help you deliver great results
- Work with talented and committed team members who are the best in their field, from across Europe.
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm’s services will be available in 28 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2022. kevin. has a team of more than 260 employees in 20 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.