My name is Kenneth Kassberg, I am Head of Sales and Marketing department. Now I am looking for a Development Lead for our team of Salesforce Engineers in Vilnius, Lithuania. Our mission is to create business value via excellent IT service/development. We are responsible for IT service quality and building capabilities for our New Generation Telco. Cornerstones are empowerment, accountability and co-operation with key stakeholders – both internal and external.
Your next challenge
Telia is currently building a Center of Excellence within the area SalesForce/ Vlocity, take the great opportunity to be part of this exiting journey! In this role you will be responsible for building and take responsibility for our local Salesforce-team in Vilnius and work together with other IT-teams and business people serving our Nordic countries. You will ensure that Salesforce environment serves our development and end users with high quality. Your main task is to ensure success and availability of our new digital services.
You and your team will work together with development managers, solution owners, test managers, end users, and vendors. You’ll ensure that a certain quality level of the objectives, policies and principles within IT area are met in everything you do.
Who are you?
You are the one to make automation of end-to-end process flows possible. You love solving complex IT issues. Also, highly motivated, innovative and dare to speak-up your opinions. Prefer analytical, structured and results-oriented ways of working. And off course you are fluent in English broth verbal and written.
- not only Salesforce functional expertise but also analytical skills with the ability to understand business processes and requirements management
- great stakeholder management
- lead by example and to do attitude
- forward thinking
- good skills in Salesforce/ Vlocity maintenance related tasks
- strong understanding around product configuration
- successful team management experience
- familiar with Salesforce maintenance related tasks
- hands-on experience working with agile (SAFe, Scrum and Kanban) methodologies, common development utilities and Salesforce environment
- general understanding about APIs (e. g. Web Services, REST)
For more information about the opportunity, team or working at Telia, please contact Head of Sales and Marketing, Kenneth Kassberg via phone +46 705623084. Only selected candidates will be informed. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Welcome to Telia – home to your next big opportunity!