In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our internal and production systems. You will help automate and streamline our operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations as well as take responsibility to troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- You have strong background in Linux/Unix administration or you have years of experience as a developer
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
- Motivation to learn, adapt, have an open mind and ability to work with various people
- Ability to script (bash/python/groovy or java)
- Experience with build servers
- Experience working with cloud services
- Any experience with databases would be advantageous
- Working knowledge with Docker or other container software
- Familiarity with Zabbix, ELK stack, Prometheus, InfluxDB, Nagios, or other analytics / metrics collectors
- Experience with automation/configuration management frameworks
- Experience with distributed systems
- Any knowledge of TCP/IP networks would be advantageous
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available services
- Ability to clearly communicate technical topics to non-technical people
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment
- An exciting opportunity to work in an international environment;
- A development - focused international company with a variety of challenging and compelling projects;
- The opportunity to grow in an informal work environment;
- Great communication and management styles;
- Performance based bonuses;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and numerous career opportunities
- Salary from 3500 EUR / gross to 6000 EUR/gross
- Other great benefits!
with subject "DEVOPS ENGINEER"
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.