A System Engineer with 3+ years’ experience in live production systems. You’re passionate about automating things to make life simple and have experience with at least one programming language - Python, Ruby, Golang, etc. You’re also great with Linux system internals and shell scripting (bash/sh/etc), have experience running production systems over the cloud and have used configuration management/deployment tools like Chef/Puppet/Ansible. You know how to use provisioning tools like Terraform and have spent a lot of time managing scalable web applications. You like to dig into security aspects of Cloud and Physical environments.
- Strong networking foundations: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, network security.
- Worked with Kubernetes or other similar container-based technologies.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies like MySQL, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, Zookeeper, Consul.
- Experience with monitoring tools.
- Experience with PCI and Hardware environments
- Experience with Openstack/Nutanix operations
- Experience with AWS, GCP Cloud Platforms
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Build multi-data center architecture with thousands of servers.
- Quickly identify and resolve infrastructural bugs.
- Get a chance to work with virtually all aspects of our rapidly-developing infrastructure.
- Drive the success of our systems’ advancements, cooperating with the development, support and QA teams.
Salary offered: 3.500 - 8.000 €/month (gross)
Total package, including Equity
with subject "DevOps Engineer"