Telia IT is on a Transformation journey where Cloud and Infrastructure is playing a vital role by providing Integrations, Platforms and Services for build and run of Cloud Native workloads. As we progress on the journey, we need more forward leaning DevOps Engineers to our infrastructure unit. I am Meera Arunachalam, Head of Integrations Platform and I’m looking for colleagues with solid technical background and experience from driving change through deliveries of integrations and automation in the on-prem cloud as we emerge on our transformation journey.
Is this your next opportunity?
As a DevOps Engineers in the Cloud & Infrastructure unit you will work in a team that acts as a technical enabler for our automation journey by proving a framework that includes all the necessary tools, platform, standards and guidelines for the developers to build the automation with focus on the Private Cloud integrations and capabilities:
- You will be part of a delivery team accountable for the automation of infrastructure services and integrations of our IT Cloud solutions
- Together with the team your role is to make sure that we provide an end to end framework to develop automation and services that can be programmatically consumed through API´s and that we emerge on the journey towards a Software defined service offering through Infrastructure as Code (IaC) – https://github.com/telia-oss
- In this role you will be challenged to keep pace at scale, work with a variety of technologies and be given opportunities to explore and continuously improve our delivery to keep the stakeholders satisfied
- Understanding of automation around compute, storage and networking technologies in a mid/large scale enterprise environment is key for this position.
Is this you?
With your forward leaning mindset and interest in technology you always want to learn more and are not afraid of challenging status quo. Continuously improving what and how you do things comes naturally for you and you like exploring ideas and experimenting with your colleagues.
- Communicative and collaborative with others
- Self-starter, proactive, delivery oriented
Your experience and skills?
- Fluent with best practices for Software Development with an interest in automation
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining scalable APIs in any language.
- Good if you know Implementing industry best practices for API security, policies, authentication/authorization and versioning strategy.
- Experience with, serverless and Kubernetes deployment and development.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, tooling, and a matching mindset
- Any Experience in use of CI/CD.
- Good if you have previous experiences with Python, Ansible and Terraform.
- Basic understanding of Agile principles.
It is a huge plus if you have these skills:
- Experience of development and integrations with ServiceNow
- Scripting and Development skills together with experience of delivering Infrastructure as Code is considered.
- Experience in Apigee platform.
It’s more than just a job!
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and value-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications are not just our business, it's our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary from 3 855 – 5 782 EUR (gross) monthly (this is a reference range, exact salary will depend on your competences). Plus, annual bonuses which vary, depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides, for each employee Telia has an additional employee benefit package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plans
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed, and fun working environment
- 21 000+ awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
Fancy joining my team? Apply for the job! Do you want to know more, reach out to me on +46730781234 or email to [email protected]. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. In the last steps required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – Let's make better happen!