Get Ready To:
- Constantly improve our current infrastructure and keep it. Help automate everything, so developers would not need to worry about infrastructure. This year's goal would be to migrate all development/staging environments to something like Kubernetes.
- Plan for architectural changes of rapidly growing projects, so infrastructure could keep up with demand.
- Research and implement cutting-edge server, deployment, CD and hosting technologies.
- Implement big data solutions and keep up to date our data scientists.
- Keep our platform secure.
- Implement different monitoring services.
- Look for innovative ways to solve issues your team members might have.
We Expect You To:
- Have experience with numerous programming languages.
- Have experience designing solutions within monolith or microservice based architectures
- Have an understanding of containerisation with Docker
- Have server side experience with Linux, Nginx and scripting languages
- Have cloud hosting experience, including Amazon AWS
- Languages: PHP, Laravel, Vue.js, React, React-Native
- Dev Helpers: Forge, Envoyer, PhpUnit, TeamCity, Jenkins, Appium
- Data: Fivetran, BigQuery, Looker, RDS, MySQL, Firebase
- Infrastructure: AWS, Linux, Docker
- DevOps: Zabbix, Ansible, Rancher, Kubernetes
Talking about perks:
- Join the growth. Outgrow your position in the fastest-growing company. Join initiatives and test your strength in various fields. Let’s build this rocket together.
- Pitch your ideas. Whether it’s a suggestion for the next workation or the best-selling product – we’re all ears. Share your plans, and we’ll make it happen.
- Test for the best. We’re the ultimate focus group of the new products we create and practice it before it is cool. What’s ours is yours.
- Self-development. Know any industry professionals you’d like to consult with? Would love to visit international conferences or take paid courses? Sky’s the limit!
- No boredom. If you think that you’ll have a typical 9-to-5 office job, then get ready to get your mind blown. Your position is never set in stone: work on different projects, be an A++ professional, discover your strengths along the way, and enjoy the craziness.
- Employee discounts. Why are we even explaining this? Beauty and wellness products? – Check. You want a taco party at our “San Diego” bar? – Check. VIP for the MVP.
- Start your own company. Yeah, that’s right. A startup within a startup! Got any ideas?
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a tough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand — been there done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Casual perks. Enjoy a hot tub on our terrace, a fridge full of food and a taxi budget. Also, you’ll be greeted with a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, game zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
Work from anywhere. We have offices in the major Lithuanian cities – Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda. New office in Ukraine – Kiev – but in case you can’t think of what pants to wear today, waiting for your cat’s food to be delivered, or casually chilling in Tenerife – gotcha. Meet you at the Zoom party?ABOUT US
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 8 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.You Are Going To Deal With:
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion. We want you, if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?