DevOps (Vilnius, LT)
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Salary range (bruto) : 3000 - 5900 Eur/ month
If you want to experience what it is like working in a multi-cloud, multi-framework environment continuously undergoing changes and exponential growth, join us!
- Design, creation, and provisioning of infrastructure.
- Manage application installation & deployment among different environments including customer’s production environments
- Identify and troubleshoot environments issues at multiple layers of deployment, hardware, operating environment, network, and application, according agreed SLA
- Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of SaaS applications with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code.
- Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure as a service layer (hosted and cloud-based platforms) that supports the different platform services.
- Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Datadog, New Relic and other similar tools.
- Releases automation pipelines
- Maintenance of 3rd parties daily toolset used in a company like: Jenkins, Git, Docker, Wiki, JFrog Artifactory, AD, VMware and etc.
- Evaluate performance trends and expected changes in demand and capacity, and establish the appropriate scalability plans
- Conduct on-call duties
- 3 + years of experience as a DevOps/SRE Engineer
- Experience working with AWS/Azure or OCI
- Experience working with large-scale web applications
- Experience with containerized environments and microservices
- Experience with programming and scripting languages
- Extremely passionate about innovation and cutting edge technologies
- A state of mind and approach to automate away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- A passion for technology, learning, and finding the best solution
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work independently and respond to multiple requests in a dynamic work environment
- Experience working and administrating with some of 3rd party toolset: Jenkins, Git, Docker, Wiki, JFrog Artifactory, SVN, AD, VMware, DataDog, Grafana, Ansible/AWX
- Experience working with Linux
- Oracle products administration experience would be an advantage
- Fluency in English
- A friendly and professional international team.
- Custom health insurance.
- Life/pension insurance of your choice.
- Bonus budget.
- Modern and comfortable office in Vilnius.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
About Tia Technology
Tia Technology is an international company based in Denmark, who since 1996 has developed an award-winning insurance application, that is used by more than 50 insurance companies all over the world. We are Courageous, Competent, Curious and Collaborative and the work environment is informal and non-hierarchical. Since November 2020 we are a Sapiens company.
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.