Digital Experience Manager
- Conduct user research, e-commerce audit of external sites;
- Communicate your vision using mood boards, wireframes, prototypes, and keynotes;
- Collaborate with internal marketing and sales teams to prepare improvement plans;
- Cooperate with external teams to align and execute enhancement plans;
- Create clear documentation to instruct external developers;
- Advocate for users, deeply understanding their goals and pains.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as a UX designer/Digital Experience Manager or any similar role;
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design;
- Always seeing solutions and ways forward;
- A passion for marketing and the digital world;
- Consistently introducing new ideas and demonstrating original thinking;
- Possess significant communication skills to present insights and concepts in a simple way to obtain stakeholder buy-in;
- A strong understanding of data and digital analytics, and turning this into actionable insights;
- Master the English language very well, as we operate in an international environment (spoken and written);
- Experience with eCommerce or Landing Page Design is a bonus;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize projects according to dynamic deadlines.
- Unique opportunity to work with the most valuable brand;
- Newest Apple working equipment;
- Additional health insurance;
- Workcation with the team once per year in a different location (abroad);
- Dynamic and challenging role within an international environment;
- Culture of flexible work schedule, freedom along with responsibility, and informal inside communication;
- Amazing, engaged, and ambitious group of people in our Pan-Baltic team;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth.
with subject "Digital Experience Manager"