EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS TEAM LEAD
Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
Currently we are expanding our Embedded Software Development teams and looking for a team lead who can coordinate and execute tasks within a team.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Team development and implementation of assigned projects;
- Participation in searching and mentoring of new team members;
- Team coordination and planning according to Agile (Scrum) framework;
- Collaboration with others in analyzing, evaluating and implementing various solutions;
- Ensuring of following company and team defined coding standards, documentation and procedures.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ year experience of programming embedded systems in C;
- Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with customers, partners and team members;
- Independent problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency to coach, mentor, and empower team members to succeed;
- Skillfulness of multi-task embedded system architecture design methodologies and latest software quality standards.
We would appreciate if you:
- Have a degree in Computer Science / Electronics engineering;
- Experienced in CI/CD, unit testing methods and frameworks;
- Can understand digital electronics schematics;
- Have experience in working with GSM, GNSS, BLE technologies.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT;
- Excellent work conditions with one of the best employers in Lithuania;
- Develop state of the art IoT solutions;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary.
Salary ranges from 25 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h (~4300 Eur – 6000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.