We are inspired by technology and finding simple solutions to complex problems. We believe that technology can help us to enhance true life – to experience more, to stay connected, to share the moments, to create and work.
I am Birutė Eimontaitė, heading communication team at Telia Lithuania, currently looking for Events and BTL Specialist to be the main experience driver for our employees and customers.
Your next big challenge
As Events and BTL Specialist you will be closely working with our marketing and communications teams, shaping and driving all kinds of our events – internal ones for our employee engagement, external ones to promote our products and services. Events, merchandising and production are the key words for the role.
- Together with partners you will be preparing event scenarios, experiential activations, controlling the budgets, logistics plans, and tracking the efficiency.
- Including different channels to make event successful is a must.
- Merchandising, production and follow up materials would be your daily routine.
- Research of a new vendors, negotiations while dealing with partners and internal stakeholders would make your future projects more successful.
Who you are?
- Strong event production background is necessary to enter this position. At least 4 years of prior experience in event management in-house or at agency is necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, business or related field of study would be an advantage, although any degree subject is acceptable for entry into the position.
- Timelines, attention to details and problem-solving skills are crucial.
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously should be natural for you.
- Excellent writing skills and grammar knowledge of both Lithuanian and English is necessary in every day work.
- Ability to take initiative, commercial awareness and accountability to many stakeholders should be natural.
What will you find at our home?
Working in this position you will receive a base salary starting at 2300 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan.
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers.
- Additional vacation days.
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance.
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs.
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment.
- 19 000 colleagues across Nordic & Baltics.
Should you have any questions, please contact Arnas at +370 636 66514.
If you are ready to venture with us into universe of opportunities and to bring the quality of life through innovation, Telia is a place to be.