Right now, we are looking for experienced Commercial domain fellow to lead the Commercial Planning unit. Telia is the leading industry brand with wide portfolio of products and services operating in very competitive and dynamic market. We run our commercial activities on multiple channels, both digital and physical, and we are one of the top advertisers in Lithuania actively using variety of media to interact with our customers. This is driven by hundreds of passionate, hardworking, professional employees with strong customer focus and commitment to bring best products and services to our customers and strive for excellence in supporting them. I am Nortautas Luopas and I am leading Consumer division in Telia. Now I'm looking for a team player to help me to orchestrate the Commercial team efforts in bringing our activities to the market
Your next challenge?
Own and manage Commercial activity calendar in Consumer division. Ensure the calendar strikes the balance between the utilization of available resources and the ambition of the commercial goals.
Enable and manage the process of the Commercial activity (e.g. campaign) preparation that ensures the effective collaboration among internal Commercial teams. Run regular commercial gate meetings to ensure timely and quality progress of the projects. Ensure tracking and measurement of the commercial activities. Ensure the effective communication among all Commercial and Sales&Customer Service teams. Enable the feedback loops and actioning mechanisms.
Who are you?
Team player, strong leader, communicator and negotiator, well organized and disciplined, with strong customer focus and.sound commercial sense
- Communicative in nature with positive attitude
- Well organized/disciplined
- Strong work ethic, engaged team member with high degree of professionalism
- Able to work in a team with a diverse group of colleagues and managers
- Stay cool in stressful situations
- Excellent planning skills
- Sound Commercial (marketing, sales) experience/proficiency
- Program management / Project management skills
- Strong leadership
- Fluent English
- University degree
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary 3300 – 4800 eur Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses which are depending on your competencies and your and Telia results.
Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job!
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.