Head of Digital Wellness Products division
Get Ready To:
- Make high-level strategic decisions and those that impact the company's overall growth
- Develop and implement new business strategies to achieve business targets
- Act as the main point of communication between the board and the digital wellness product business units. Make sure KPIs and goals are communicated and aligned between both parties.
- Work with the business unit CEOs to help them determine values and mission, plan KPIs, OKRs, business goals for short and long-term
- Make sure existing human resources are used effectively. Identify when help from shared resources teams are needed and help to book and distribute those additional resources efficiently and within budget.
- Develop and support your team of C-level executives
- Help with recruiting, developing and mentoring team members
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations
We Expect You To:
- Proven experience in senior leadership, c-level position - a must. Experience in tech, health startup - huge advantage.
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Be sharp-minded and results-driven.
- NEVER KILL THE VIBE
Talking about perks:
● Join the growth. Join initiatives and test your strength in various fields. Let’s build this rocket together.● Self-development. Know any industry professionals you’d like to consult with? Would love to visit international conferences or take paid courses? Sky’s the limit!● No boredom. If you think that you’ll have a typical 9-to-5 office job, then get ready to get your mind blown. Your position is never set in stone: work on different projects, be an A++ professional, discover your strengths along the way, and enjoy the craziness.● Start your own company. Yeah, that’s right. A startup within a startup! Got any ideas?● Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?● Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a tough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!● Workation. Bali, Thailand — been there done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?Location:
Work from anywhere. We have offices in Lithuania (Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda), Germany (Berlin), Ukraine (Kiev) – but in case you can’t think of what pants to wear today, waiting for your cat’s food to be delivered, or casually chilling in Tenerife – gotcha. Meet you at the Zoom party.ABOUT US
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 8 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.You Are Going To Deal With:
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion. We want you, if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?