Head of Software Development Department
- Our client is a successfully expanding IT company that provides payment solutions to clients - the largest banks and trading companies in the Baltic States. We are currently looking for a head of department, who will be responsible for leading and providing direction for an experienced team of Software Developers.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure effective Software development and support;
- Organization of work of the existing team, distribution of tasks and control of their execution, planning of future resources;
- Pre & post sale resolution of software and firmware escalations, defect trends and release management.
- Ensure availability, business continuity, disaster recovery and capacity management for hosted services;
- Provide support to technical bids & tenders;
- Understand the product portfolio’s sales performance, gaps, and best practices for tactical or strategic implementation.
- Ensure appropriate management controls and reporting standards are used consistently.
- Experience leading Software development projects;
- People management and team motivation;
- Fluent in English and russian;
- Ability to Influence and challenge;
- Organised & structured approach.
- Competitive salary depending on the candidate's experience and expectations;
- Additional benefits that a modern IT company can offer.
6.600 €/month (gross)
Salary is negotiable and will be discussed at interview.
with subject "Head of Software Development Department"