Are you an experienced Software Developer who wants to start a new journey in the Telco industry? And would you like to join a passionate multicultural team of developers in one of the leading telco companies in Lithuania? Then this could be a perfect opportunity for you! My name is Carolina, and I am Hiring Manager in the CIAM team in Telia. Right now, we are looking for several Software developers to join our team in Lithuania.
Is this your next opportunity?
As a Software Developer, you will be working in an agile DevSecOps team, with some of the top-notch technologies while using the SAFe as a delivery model. Your team will be an easy-going multicultural, multicountry, working across several Telia locations like Finland, Norway, and Sweden. Your responsibility is to help your team create the best Customer IAM solution that will work across 6 different countries in Telia Company.
You will be working on common deliverables towards Norwegian business lines and target solution for Telia Company in the Customer IAM area.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Work closely with the team and Product Owner to find good technical solutions to business problems
- Design, plan, implement and test new features, security measurements, and UX improvements
- Lifecycle management and support, both on application, pipeline, and infrastructure
- Stay up to date with technology and find better and more secure solutions
- Cooperate with other teams and architects in Telia
Is this you?
You are a Developer/DevOps/DevSecOps with at least 4 years of experience. You are fluent in English. As a person, you are a team player who likes to empower people around you and have a positive attitude even when faced with complex challenges. You like to build your projects in Go / Node.js / Java. You have experience working in an AWS environment with Terraform and Postgres. Extra points if you have worked with Serverless Lambda, or if you have some IDP knowledge or worked with some of the IAM technologies (OIDC, SCIM, OAuth2, or SAML)
Your personal competencies:
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Good communicator
- 4 years of experience as a Developer/DevOps/DevSecOps.
- Framework experience with AWS Lambda, Postgres, Terraform, and Go.
- Experience in working in multicultural teams
- Fluent in English
Experience with at least one of the following areas is an advantage in this role:
- Software development in Node.js
- IAM domain knowledge (OIDC, SCIM, OAuth2, SAML2)
- AWS infrastructure (CloudFront, API Gateway, Fargate)
- CI/CD (incl. automated testing strategies)
- Familiarity with microservice architectures
- Experience with front-end development in React beneficial
More than just a job Telia is more than a workplace – you will learn from competent colleagues across international borders, joining a team that makes each other stronger and the world better by solving hard challenges. We thrive on our diversity and ambition to deliver great products and extraordinary experiences for our customers. In a world where choices are endless if you want to make a real impact, this is a place where you belong.
We offer a monthly base salary from 3636 EUR to 5455 EUR (salary gross) plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results. Additionally, each Telia Global Services Lithuania employee receives an additional employee benefits package which includes:
Health insurance and pension plan
Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
Additional vacation days
Flexibility that enables work-life balance
Workation in any EU country
Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
Open, relaxed, and fun working environment
20 000 awesome colleagues across the Nordic & Baltics
Interested? If you want to join my team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at [email protected], or +46703135040, or LinkedIn.
In the last steps, the required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – Together, we are making better happen