- IT system monitoring and administration
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of software, hardware or related issues
- IT support for employees including accounts, software, hardware, device management, etc.
- Deployment of operating systems, updates, configurations, software patches or other IT infrastructure upgrades
- Participation in implementation, management, development and maintenance of IT infrastructure and security solutions
- 1-2 years of experience in an IT Administrator, service desk or similar role
- Experience in using, configuring, optimizing OS (Windows, Mac OS) and its components
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365, Azure AD, device management, system integrations and deployment of various services
- Good understanding about Cyber security or willingness to learn
- Familiar with ISO27000, NIST and similar frameworks
- Experience with networks, network devices (routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs)
- Ability to solve problems, analytical thinking, desire to improve
- Exceptional communication skills and empathy
- Involvement in the development process of a global brand
- Transparent remuneration system and growth opportunities
- Opportunities for personal and professional development with a yearly training budget included
- Annual performance reviews and bonuses
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities (possibility to work remotely for up to 183 days per year abroad)
- A modern office based in a heart of Kaunas
- Private health insurance
- One paid Self-learning day and a sick day per month
- Team building events
- Stocked kitchen & each Friday lunch out of the office
with subject "IT Administrator"
- Still having doubts? Learn more about:
- our product. OBDeleven – an innovative automotive diagnostic software, operating via small Bluetooth device helps daily drivers to customize their vehicles via mobile application. It is officially licensed by Volkswagen AG and BMW, and honoured by two international design awards. 1,85 Million vehicles are already connected to OBDeleven.
- our company. Voltas IT is the first Lithuanian company announced as a winner among the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe in 2019. It is awarded "For Innovations" in Kaunas District Business in 2020. In addition, Voltas IT is awarded as the company creating the most supportive emotional environment in 2021. Company is a member of Equipment and Tool institute; Kaunas Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts; Lithuania Diversity Charter and a partner of Kaunas University of Technology.
- Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.