- Technician or Bachelor’s degree within IT with technical focus or equivalent
- Practical knowledge and working experience within IT Infrastructure area
- Experience and practical knowledge in PC management and desk side support
- Experience in validated/regulated environments is an advantage
- Experience in using Microsoft 365 platform products
- Very good communication skills and the ability to solve problems independently
- Good ability to explain solutions in a simple way to end users, our customers
- Good communication skills in spoken and written Lithuanian and English
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- Monthly salary from 2200 - 2500 EUR (brutto) and additional benefits package.
su nuoroda "IT Analyst (175094BR)"