My name is Ričardas Morkūnas and I am leading the Enterprise Reporting team in Telia IT /Corporate Technologies and Services. With over 500 teammates in IT, network, analytics, software development, procurement, HR and finance operations, we are the Telia Company competency hub working with cutting-edge technology to ensure group digitalization agenda across Nordics and Baltics.
In Enterprise Reporting we have the ambition to create best-in-class solutions and next-level customer experience by full utilization of SAP BW capabilities. Right now, I am looking for an IT architect to be located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Your next challenge?
Self-leadership and true independent service ownership are the key success components within this role. Besides daily operations we expect you to drive team development and set high delivery standards in DevOps ways of working.
We expect you to:
- Drive financial reporting system landscape and IT architecture related topics as well as high level solutions
- Drive financial reporting related roadmap topics and secure that we always have consistent and up to date roadmaps
- Initiate and drive continuous improvements and optimization activities in the BW reporting domain and related tools
- Be part of the Finance transformation program and make sure that stakeholder expectations are met according to set timelines
- Support team colleagues in solution architecture related topics
- Engage in solution architecture related topics in ongoing projects and development activities
- Collaborate with IT- and business stakeholders in analytics/reporting domains across the company – act as an internal consultant and advisor and agent for change
- Collaborate with stakeholders and end-users using our reporting solutions
Who are you?
A perfect candidate for this position must have a proven record of both technical and soft skills. You are easily navigating over both complex processes and systems and offer the best possible solution to your stakeholders.
- Taking initiative & lead through complexity
- Have good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and colleagues
- Positive attitude, high motivation, and problem-solving skillset
- Result-oriented & proactive
- High level of self-structuring and organizing
- Learn new knowledge quickly and use current knowledge in flexible ways
- You are proficient in BWonHANA/BW4HANA with good command over development skills
- Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) is a benefit but not a must
- Knowledge on BW ABAP, BO, Qlik and other reporting tools is an added experience
- Practical experience in agile way of working (Scrum, SAFe)
- You have previously worked in IT, telecommunication experience would be a bonus
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership, where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a great team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary from 3855 to 5700 Eur monthly gross plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results. Additionally, each Telia Global Services Lithuania employee receives additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed, and fun working environment
- 20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining my team – I am waiting for your CV! If you need more information about this role – do not hesitate to ask
Required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – Let's make better happen!