Customer Success Specialist
- Do you dream of launching your career in IT, but need some experience to get started? Do you believe that communication is your strong suit? Do you think that customers deserve more than just support? Are you willing to go above and beyond to help them succeed?
- We've got a match! We are looking for a Junior Customer Success Specialist to join our Customer Success Team.
- We are Hostinger, a world-class web hosting company ranked among the Top 3 hosting brands in the world. Our team consists of 1,000+ curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide. Are you getting excited? Keep reading to learn more.
- What you will do:
- Communicate with customers and solve their billing or account-related issues via live chat and tickets;
- Be a true ambassador, and show our customers what customer obsession is really about;
- Focus on the customers’ success by offering additional services, tools, and products;
- Dive deep into the world of IT by continuously polishing your technical background;
- Deliver impactful work on a company scale.
- What we expect:
- C1 or native written English proficiency;
- Strong communication skills in both English, and Lithuanian;
- Strong interpersonal skills such as proactiveness and empathy (experience in the customer service field is a plus);
- Hunger for learning, and growing;
- Ability to work 40 hours per week (5 days a week) in rotating shifts (including nights, and weekends);
- You are based in Lithuania;
- What we offer:
- 3.5-week paid training course in technology, product, and communication areas;
- Ability to balance your work and studies (morning/day/night shifts that rotate every week);
- Hybrid work model if you are living in Kaunas/Vilnius, or, remote opportunities for people based in other Lithuanian cities;
- Starting Gross salary of 1020 Eur/month;
- Individual monthly bonuses (unlimited!) and regular salary reviews based on performance;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Daily leisure options, a dog-loving office, extraordinary team buildings, workations, company events, and more!
- Loads of possibilities for your personal growth: Udemy account, Successors Academy course, Scribd subscription, etc;
- Active internal promotions! 75+ talents from the Customer Success team have excelled in their positions throughout 2021!
- Be an owner of this decision. There is no better time to apply than now. You will thank yourself later. 😉
with subject "Customer Success Specialist (Lithuania, and English languages)"