IT project manager
- Plan and lead IT projects (IoT, ERP, CRM, other internal systems) from feasibility studies to project closure
- Coordinate project activities between different departments (Sales, Products, IT and other) and external vendors
- Ensure project complies within budget, timeline, quality
- Lead project teams
- Participate and represent IT part in procurement process
- Manage and coordinate existing systems roadmap implementation
- Act as a "System Manager" in assigned systems: ensure project complies with security requirements, project information updated
- Higher education in IT or telecommunications.
- 3-5 years of experience as IT Project Manager (preferred experience in Telco sector)
- Ability to operate effectively in a large, complex, matrix organizational structure
- PMP Certification is an advantage
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English
- Ambitious and self-motivated personality
with subject "IT project manager"
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.