IT SERVICE OPERATIONS MANAGER
Reporting to the Global Head of IT Operations, the IT Services Operations Manager will be responsible for leading the team who assist in providing governance and oversight of ITIL framework and ISO certifications.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead the IT Service Operations Team with overall responsibility for incident & request management; problem coordination; continuity management; change management; access management and supplier performance management.
- Manage the relationship with our Infrastructure Provider and other major third-party vendors.
- Track vendor performance and compliance to contract (SLAs, invoicing alignment), leading review meetings covering performance, service quality and process improvements.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for issues related to service delivery quality, SLAs and KPIs
- Implement new processes to improve operational effectiveness including anticipating, evaluating and monitoring operational risks.
- Own the global support model and manage the central governance function
- Work closely with internal application support teams and third parties to manage major incident management
- Create and monitor reporting to improve decision making, communicating complex technical details in a clear and understandable way to internal business stakeholders.
- Ensure ongoing adaptation and adoption of ITIL processes
- Drive continuous process improvement to enhance quality and service delivery, ensuring tools, methodologies and procedures are appropriate and followed.
- Strong academic background with a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Proficiency in ITIL v3 or v4, foundation certified. Additional certifications in Service Operations or Transition would be beneficial.
- A track record in Service Management or Support in a similar large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines.
- Evidence of experience in and an understanding of policy, planning and strategy.
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite. Additional European languages would be beneficial.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Evidence of excellent people management and leadership.
- You will be able to prioritize competing demands on your time with agility and tenacity, with a focus on accuracy and a high attention to detail
- We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
- The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Mėnulio st. 7
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.