IT Support Specialist
- Provide 2nd line support for the accounting platforms and software existing in the enterprise;
- Accounting software maintenance and configuration: Navision/Microsoft Business Central, Directo, Rivilė;
- Communication with internal employees and external suppliers;
- Internal employee help with establishing connection with customer systems (SSL VPN, RDP, Citrix, etc);
- Customer onboarding and technical solution implementation;
- Customer and internal employees support in case of technical questions;
- Internal employee onboarding and technical setup;
- Prepare technical documentation, operations documentation and user guides for existing and new software or services;
- Review existing IT solutions, report review results, and assist co-workers in improvement of IT solutions;
- Participate in development of new IT services together with other employees;Perform project management activities with other team members;
- Follow IT area innovations (Microsoft 365 services and Cloud Services).
- Understanding of IT services (Active Directory, Printing, Windows Domain Services);
- 1-2 years’ experience in IT;
- Understanding of Accounting Software (Navision, Microsoft Business Central) would be an advantage;
- Initiative, analytical and focus on solving issues and completing projects;
- Ability to transform functionality requirements into solutions;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Good communication, cooperation, and interaction skills;
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian & English languages.
- Remote work with the possibility to visit our office in Vilnius;
- International environment with unlimited possibilities to develop personal and teamwork skills;
- Finnish management style – relaxed atmosphere, friendly environment and transparency;
- Team spirit events (mostly online during pandemic);
- Possibility to present your ideas and see them implemented – we are constantly developing our organisational culture and internal processes so we love to hear new, fresh ideas;
- Working hours: Monday-Thursday 08:00-16:00, Friday 08:00-15:00.
K. Donelaičio st. 62 – 320
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.