I am Nina Fogelberg, one of the leaders in Digital Channels Sweden unit with distributed development teams in Vilnius and Solna. We are now looking for a Java Developer to join our Sitewide team where we are working to build outstanding customer experience via our web-channel. We are a team of professionals, continuously improving our way of working, growing our competence, and delivering high quality solutions while keeping it fun.This position is in Telia Global Services Lithuania. Telia Global Services Lithuania is the competency hub for Telia Company, delivering products and services in IT, network, analytics, software development, procurement, HR and finance operations. With over 500 specialists, the hub is working with cutting-edge technology to ensure group digitalization agenda across Nordics and Baltics.
Is this your next opportunity?
We are a team of motivated professionals, who are interested in creating meaningful digital services. In order to fit our team, you have great personality and also inner fire towards technology. You are a strong team player. We expect you to have good English communication skills. To thrive in this position, you have to be forward thinking, proactive and have analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems. You truly care about code quality and the output. We highly appreciate, if you have a passion for new technologies, patterns and frameworks and you are willing to expand your knowledge further, as well as share your mastery within your colleagues.
As a Java Developer you will:
- Work in an international team of highly motivated professionals
- Deliver scalable, testable, maintainable, and high-quality code
- Review code and mentor more junior colleagues, help them acquire more technical knowledge
- Solve complicated business cases with assistance from experienced architects
- Collaborate closely with PO, back-end and front-end engineers and other team members
- Contribute to building a strong engineering culture
- Be able to participate in an interview process
- Be able to get your hands on the latest technologies and work with our tech stack which is:
- Java 17+
- Spring Boot 3
- Elastic App Search
- Contentful (content management platform)
Is this you?We are on a journey to become the new generation telco, which means that you need to be open-minded and not be afraid of change. To really enjoy your job here, you need to be forward thinking, customer oriented and truly understand that the solutions, you are creating, ultimately will connect people in society to what matters most to them.
- Problem solver
- Forward thinking
- Team player
- Fluent English speaker
- Digital savvy
- Experience developing Java applications using the Spring Boot framework
- Experience building and maintaining large-scale projects
- Experience doing CI/CD
- Ability to split up complex problems into smaller, manageable chunks
- Experience working with micro-service based architecture
- Care for your deployed code (be ready to monitor and improve it)
- Passion for development
- Experience working with monitoring and alerting tools is a huge advantage (Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk etc.)
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits. This position offers a base salary in the range of 3165-4748 EUR depending on your skills and experience.
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at [email protected].
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!