Junior Back-End WEB developer
Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Junior Back-end WEB developer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Design, implement, maintain software of IoT devices;
- Combined task solution;
- New technologies analysis and implementation;
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Technical education (might be student of electronics or informatics);
- Familiar with MVC architectural pattern;
- Experience working with any back-end programming language (Lua, Perl, Python, Php etc.).
We will consider as an advantage
- Experience working with Lua programming language;
- Experience working shell scripting;
- Experience working with REST API;
- Experience working with OpenWrt.
- Experience working with Linux;
- Experience working with Git.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally and careers in IoT;
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remote;
- Health insurance;
- Modern working environment and comfortable leisure area with entertainment;
- Sports activities organized by the company (basketball, football, volleyball);
- Company-organized celebrations and team buildings;
- Motivated, friendly environment with professional colleagues;
- Culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work;
- Birthday day off.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 9 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h (~ 1500 Eur - 2500 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competence. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.