Junior IT support specialist
Get Ready To:
• Manage IT platform accesses during employee on-boarding and off-boarding• Install, configure and maintain software and hardware in accordance with the applicable standards• Solve end users’ problems, forward more complicated issues to higher level specialists• Advise end users on the usage of hardware, network and software• Monitor the functioning of systems in accordance with the established service level• Conduct employee briefings on equipment use policies• Revise and tracks employees inventory
We Expect You To:
- Have at least 6 months of experience in the technical support area
- Feel certain on how to troubleshoot basic computer, network, e-mail & laptop issues
- Have general knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks
- Be attentive to detail and have structured work ethic
- Have ability to find an easy approach towards solving work-related problems
- To deal with needy employees in a friendly manner
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office? Work remotely from wherever you want! And we got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick - monthly taxi budget will wait.
- Bond with your team or just work and vacation on teambuilding and workation trips. All you need to do is choose a destination, kick back, and relax while we cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need - no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 6 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative healthtech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing healthtech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual, so please, no suits and ties at the office.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us - we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists or schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
Work from anywhere. We have offices in the major Lithuanian cities – Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda – but in case you can’t think of what pants to wear today, waiting for your cat’s food to be delivered, or casually chilling in Tenerife – gotcha. Meet you at the Zoom party.ABOUT US
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 8 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.You Are Going To Deal With:
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion. We want you, if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?