Junior Product Analyst
- Gain a deep understanding of Hostinger products and the wide variety of data they produce.
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of Product Owners.
- Help design, execute and evaluate A/B tests to improve the user journey.
- Present your findings and recommendations to the wider team and company leads and encourage them to use data when making product decisions.
- Collaborate with product team members across a variety of different departments.
- Good command of SQL (preferably using a big data syntax).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, experience working with data visualization tools would be beneficial.
- Comfort handling massive datasets and connecting the dots between disparate sources.
- Strong mindset towards data quality in all stages of the product and analyses.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills - able to quickly digest any issue or problem.
- Being a self-starter who's not afraid to challenge the status quo and always putting the customer's experience first.
- 1-2+ years of professional work experience analyzing product or user behavior would be beneficial.
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- Internal training courses, Udemy account, Masterclass subscription, and reference books to the world's best conferences.
- A modern office with snacks, PlayStation, Xbox, sports equipment, table tennis, etc.
- A chance to manage your working hours and results.
- A health insurance package for your well-being.
- Workations & quarterly OKR parties.
- Animal-friendly offices in Kaunas and Vilnius.
- A gross salary starting from 1,400 to 2,000 EUR monthly (depending on your experience and qualifications).
with subject "Junior Product Analyst"