Lead Data & Insight Analyst
Get Ready To:
- You will work across all business functions, analyzing data and presenting solutions to some of their most pressing commercial business questions.
- Help build their reporting and data visualization capabilities across the business.
- Drive a data-driven culture by providing advice, training, and tools to your colleagues.
- Have the opportunity to manage exceptional Data Analysts and help their career progression and development as they grow the team.
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution.
We Expect You To:
- Significant experience in planning and managing a large project and balancing competing priorities for self and team, using strong analytical skills and good judgment when setting the direction of the team’s work.
- Proven track record of team mentorship and technical leadership (2+ years)
- Some experience in hiring team members
- Ability to work closely with a mixed team of analysts and non-analysts, to collaborate and build positive working partnerships with colleagues at different levels of seniority, and to explain specialist activities effectively to non-specialist colleagues.
- Experience in data mining.
- Have some acquaintance with ELT/ETL tools and have understanding of data pipelines.
- Have experience with GCP
- Be comfortable with advanced SQL.
- Proven analytic skills, including evaluation, analysis, and visualization.
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- Vibe :)
Talking about perks:
- Join the growth. Outgrow your position in the fastest-growing company. Join initiatives and test your strength in various fields. Let’s build this rocket together.
- Pitch your ideas. Whether it’s a suggestion for the next workation or the best-selling product – we’re all ears. Share your plans, and we’ll make it happen.
- Test for the best. We’re the ultimate focus group of the new products we create and practice it before it is cool. What’s ours is yours.
- Self-development. Know any industry professionals you’d like to consult with? Would love to visit international conferences or take paid courses? Sky’s the limit!
- No boredom. If you think that you’ll have a typical 9-to-5 office job, then get ready to get your mind blown. Your position is never set in stone: work on different projects, be an A++ professional, discover your strengths along the way, and enjoy the craziness.
- Employee discounts. Why are we even explaining this? Beauty and wellness products? – Check. You want a taco party at our “San Diego” bar? – Check. VIP for the MVP.
- Start your own company. Yeah, that’s right. A startup within a startup! Got any ideas?
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a tough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand — been there done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Casual perks. Enjoy a hot tub on our terrace, a fridge full of food and a taxi budget. Also, you’ll be greeted with a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, game zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
Work from anywhere. We have offices in the major Lithuanian cities – Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda – but in case you can’t think of what pants to wear today, waiting for your cat’s food to be delivered, or casually chilling in Tenerife – gotcha. Meet you at the Zoom party.ABOUT US
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 8 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.You Are Going To Deal With:
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion. We want you, if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?