Lead Software Engineer (Java)
This position will be responsible for the analysis, design, testing, development, and maintenance of best-in-class software experiences. The candidate is a self-motivated individual who can collaborate with a team and across the organization. The candidate takes responsibility of the software artifacts produced adhering to U.S. Bank standards to ensure minimal impact to the customer experience. The candidate will be adept with the agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, operating, and maintaining product,
- Takes full stack ownership by consistently writing production-ready and testable code,
- Consistently creates optimal design adhering to architectural best practices,
- Considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs,
- Makes sound design/coding decisions keeping customer experience in the forefront,
- Takes feedback from code review and apply changes to meet standards. Conducts code reviews to provide guidance on engineering best practices and compliance with development procedures,
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices,
- Exhibits relentless focus in software reliability engineering standards embedded into development standards,
- Embraces emerging technology opportunities and contributes to the best practices in support of the bank's technology transformation,
- Contributes to a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement,
- Reviews tasks critically and ensures they are appropriately prioritized and sized for incremental delivery. Anticipates and communicates blockers and delays before they require escalation.
- 6+ years of relevant experience,
- Excellent knowledge of the following tech stack: Java 8/11, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, MySQL, AWS, Maven, IntelliJ, Git,
- Utilizes technical expertise and leadership skills to resolve issues, ensure product goals are met, and serve as a mentor to coach and support junior engineers to continue to raise the engineering bar across the organization,
- Works to drive both high level and detailed technical designs, conducts technical reviews and define solution requirements and technical implementation approaches,
- Defines the team's roadmap in line with the company and technology vision,
- Proficient understanding of algorithms, data structures, architectural design, patterns, and best practices,
- Adept with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles,
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills,
- Proven collaboration and influencing skills,
- Very good English language skills.
- Internal and external trainings and learning,
- Flexible working hours,
- All development environment and tools required for you,
- All your ideas will be heard and answered,
- Team activities,
- Attractive and comfortable working space in Kaunas office,
- Competitive salary, depending on your experience,
- Best teammates,
- Other benefits.
Mėnulio g. 7
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.