Linux System Administrator (Email Hosting Team)
- Deploy, and run our infrastructure (systems, and services) using IaC tools, and automation;
- Monitor, and maintain availability, performance, capacity, and reliability of the whole infrastructure;
- Document every action (runbook) so your findings turn into repeatable actions–and then into automation;
- Develop new tools to monitor infrastructure (systems, and services);
- Work hand to hand with senior System engineers to research, build, and deploy systems, and services;
- Be on-call shift to prevent incidents from ever happening, responding to incidents and providing support to our Customer Success agents to analyze service problems from the client’s perspective, advise them, and push for changes so that these service problems never happen again.
- You are a constant learner, self-improving, self-motivated, self-aware, not afraid to take upon challenges, question the status quo, and go an extra mile;
- Team player’s mindset (especially Ownership);
- Good background in Linux administration (1+ years);
- At least basic knowledge of IaC & automation tools (Chef, Ansible, Salt, Terraform etc.);
- You can code in at least one higher level language - GoLang, Python, PHP, Bash, Ruby, or other languages;
- You have at least basic knowledge of how networks work (TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, Bridging, Routing, Firewalls, Proxies, BGP and all those smart words);
- You know what are Email Systems made of, and how they work.
- An interesting journey, big challenges, and technology stack so wide it will be hard to remember them all.
- Ability to work on large scale systems, used by millions of customers worldwide.
- A culture which actually values high standards - we dive deep and strive for the best results;
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues;
- Work in a culture which promotes freedom - we don’t wait or want to be told what to do, we love freedom and focus;
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – access to the world’s best conferences, amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Remote work options, as well as access to our brand new and modern office based in the city centre;
- Gross salary from 2000 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
Salary offered: 2.000 €/month (gross)
Depends on your experience and qualifications.
with subject "Linux System Administrator (Email Hosting Team)"