Right now, we are looking for a Linux/Unix Engineer to join our Server department at IT Operations.
We are a high performing team with a great bunch of skilled people whom caters for the Server environments at Telia Company
Your next challenge?
We operate and manage a large and complex Server environment. The environment has are large Linux (RHEL) footprint, our Solaris footprint is less but still carries substantial weight.
We design and build new infrastructure solutions and maintain and operate existing installations, through automation and an Enterprise way of working. If you are up for this challenge, you are probably the one we are looking for.
Who are you?
We are on a journey to become the New Generation Telco, which means that you need to be open-minded and welcome change. You need to be forward leaning, take initiative and be able to both drive and steer towards operational excellence.
- Cooperative and Collaborative
- Skilled and Driven
- Vast experience from work in Linux/Unix Server environments
- Experience with Enterprise Management/Monitoring of server environments
- Experience from working with automation frameworks (e.g. Ansible, Puppet)
- Experience with scripting/programming languages (e.g. Bash, Python)
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 2200 to 3340 Eur (gross). Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining our team, apply for the job! Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!