Area of competence:IT, telecommunication
“Lithuanian Railways” is looking for a Master data solution architect to join their Data management group within LG Digital IT center. The Data management group is at the core of JSC „Lithuanian Railways“ digital transformation journey. You’ll be given a responsibility to shape and drive the design and development of companies’ data management platform and processes. You’ll be at the front of truly complex projects, which will impact and add value to multiple parts of business while utilizing the newest technologies and best practices.
Company is in the process of modernizing their data management and analytics capabilities (cloud architecture, big data and IoT capabilities, advanced analytics, SAP) and most of the project work will be in these areas. If you join early – you’ll have a big say in the design and delivery of the new solutions.
If you have experience in master data management and data governance, are interested in business intelligence and feel comfortable with designing and building new solutions – I want to hear from you!
• Lead MDM Solution sessions supporting business goals, the evaluation of the tool and delivery of MDM technology and strategic initiatives;
• Facilitate, guide, and influence colleagues, business partners and other teams towards right Enterprise Master Data architecture and data governance, acting as interface between Business teams and Technology teams;
• Lead and participate in the review and understanding of data requirements for data projects and application implementation as well as modern data platforms such as Big Data and Cloud;
• Design, develop, apply and support data standardization policies.
• 3+ years' experience with Data Management, advantage if it’s from solutions design and implementations within large Enterprise environments;
• Experience with master data management processes and tools;
• Experience with Data Governance and Data Quality program design, development and implementations;
• Understanding of Database design, Data Warehousing and Data Lake concepts and options, ETL and data integration processes, data management vendor solutions;
• Experience in on-premise solutions and understanding of hybrid solutions and their implementation;
• Ability to work effectively with both business and technical stakeholders;
• Additional beneficial skills: knowledge’s DMBOK, EA frameworks such as TOGAF.
• Join an inspiring and competent team in one of the biggest companies in Lithuania.
• Exciting and challenging work that leads to further professional and career development.
• Dynamic work environment during a period of big organizational change.
• A chance to work on truly complex projects that will enhance your data management knowledge.
• Working on new solutions that adds value to the company and you.
• A strong leadership where showing initiative and creativity is highly encouraged and valued.
• An opportunity to travel with company’s trains free of charge in the territory of Lithuania.
• Additional health insurance
|Salary offered:||from 2.293 €/month (gross)|
|Contact person:||Monika Ruškytė|
|Phone:||+370 602 09 022 |
|Address:||Mėnulio st. 7|
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: