Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE / CRM Consultant
- A strong desire to learn and continuously evolve.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with CRM solution implementation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to understand, debate and evolve requirements from idea to technical solutions
- A full understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- A clear understanding of the Dynamics 365 platform (with focus on the Customer Engagement modules)
- A recent certification in Dynamics 365
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Boosting the potential of your core knowledge and skills by working on a large scale and challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies and trending technologies
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
- Work in bright, friendly, and energetic teams – a collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Newest technology and governance practices
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.